If you need a loan, come into San Juan Mountains Credit Union & see the Credit Union Advantages:
We offer low interest rates, fast approval, no origination fee, no pre-payment penalty, flexible terms and friendly personal service!
Loans are available for many purposes:
• All loans are figured as simple interest based on the unpaid principal balance.
• Our loans also have credit life and disability insurance available in any combination of one or the other or both. This insurance is priced modestly and can protect your family or estate as well as your credit rating should you become unable to repay your loan.
Stop by the credit union to visit with a loan officer and fill out an application.
• We ask that you bring in or fax proof of income or fax this proof of income with your application. Acceptable proof of income is last years taxes and/or one month worth of pay stubs.
• There is a charge of $25.00 per applicant to run a credit report. This is the charge we incur for the service that we must pass on to our customers. (This is for consumer loans only, mortgage application fees differ.)
• There is also a $25.00 per loan closing fee when a loan is processed.
• We have a rate chart available by clicking here
Patriot Act Information and Disclosure:
To help in the government fight of the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask you for your name, address, date of birth and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see a drivers license or other identifying documents.